.

.

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Daffodils Are Out!!



Hi everyone and thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my last post...all is good in 'J' household at the moment thank goodness ..the 'hubster' went for his second iron fusion and no reactions this time thankfully. Well the snow has gone finally! and been replaced by wet dreary weather but at least the daffodils are growing nicely and my snowdrops are still in full bloom and look lovely.  My card is just 'one for the box' I used a LOTV printed image (I must get back to my colouring) I have been investing in some copics after meeting the lovely Faye ( Mrs A's gorgeous daughter!) as I have always used promarkers but they are fabulous and blend really well I just need to add more to my collection so far LOL  and practise!  My lovely friend Jayne lost her Mother a few days ago we call each other Thelma and Louise because we are always going on road trips to craft fairs near us and she is one of our crafty club members ...one card I don't ever like making. Anyhooooooo I shall toodle off because I have put a chicken casserole in and I can hear Paul's tummy growling from here!!! lots of hugglessssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Bright, cheerful - and so pretty!!!!! Love that cute image and your card Sue.
Lynn

Sarah said...

This the second time in as many days that I have seen this gorgeous goose!! She is adorable and I love the deckle edge and the fabulous sunny colours. Actually it's been lovely here today. Bo and Bumble had a haircut in the garden, their rear ends had got a bit woolly and they took ages to dry off after swimming so I got the horse tail thinning blade out, it worked a treat!! xx

cotnob said...

A lovely card Sue, such a sweet image and lovely warm colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KandA said...

What a lovely cheerful card and that image is so sweet xx

Kathleen said...

Love the warmth of this card and the super image .

Kath x

Chris said...

Such a lovely cheerful card, love the sunny warm colours and the cute image.
Glad thing are good with you and Paul ...long may it last! Hope you enjoyed the casserole!!! hugs
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this quacky card not goosie but so gorgeous... keep well and stay happy.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

meg said...

wonderful sunny colours with that cheery sun's die cut, love this one Sue

cuilliesocks said...

A pretty bright cheerful card Sue. Glad to hear Paul is fine, Kate x

Patricia said...

Hi! Sue,
I just love your brilliant card. That Goose is just so darned cute.
Have a great weekend.
Patricia xx